Friday, July 1, 2016

June Favourites


Happy Canada Day to all you fellow Canadians out there in the blogosphere.

I wanted to kick off the weekend by sharing my favourites from the month of June. At the end of May I thought to myself, "It'll be a nice break from the business of May!" However, June ended up being full of family, friends, and all kinds of events. Here is what I have loved!


Goddess Run 5km - a beautifully HOT run where I got to cross the finish line with my sister.



Sister dates to Victoria and our day trip to Vancouver where we met up with one of my best friends. As much as I love staying at home, sometimes you just need to get out of the house and GO SOMEWHERE, even if only for a little while.


Adventuring around our beautiful home. There are so many places on the island I want to explore!


Training for the Lululemon SeaWheeze Half Marathon! Yes, it has been hard to fit it in at times, but I like having a plan to follow. Having my training outlined gives me something to stick to, and by talking about this on the blog, it keeps me accountable. I will be doing a review of my training very soon!


My go-to blueberry oats - perfect any day, with any toppings, at any time! ; )

Favourite exercises have been yoga & running, but I'm sure you could guess that already if you have been reading along since I started hot yoga and since I started training for the half in August.



Favourite exercises continued: Running on the trail because gorgeous and fresh air and scenery and quietness and stillness and all that is beautiful in the world. Nature is neat.


So, getting my passport stuff ready isn't exactly a favourite of mine, but VACATION PLANNING has definitely been a favourite! Ryan and I are looking at going somewhere hot. Like, hot hot, and all inclusive, in August. It is going to be a blast!

I don't have any new beauty favourites to share with you guys since I use the same ol' stuff day in and day out. Although I don't talk about make up all that often on here, I am going to be sharing my everyday make up routine on the blog very soon, so stay tuned for that!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend & I'll catch up with you guys on Monday! Let me know what you have been loving this month in the comments below. Anything I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment