Friday, December 7, 2012

What's Happening - In Pictures


If you are looking for the best oatmeal combination ever, add berries to your morning meal. So good. Don't forget the peanut butter and bananas!


Someone celebrated his 22nd birthday on Tuesday, and someone was a little excited about a onesie that was gifted to him from my family. He has been wearing it NONSTOP, and there is no end in sight. A new cd, coffee mug, and a giant bag of dinosaur gummies added to the birthday fun. And cake. Always cake.


The holidays = gingerbread house decorating. A good way to spend a Wednesday off, in other words!


Our masterpiece!



And Christmas decorations on the mantel :) I couldn't resist! It had to be done.

As far as workouts go, those are few right now. I have been doing cardio on the elliptical a few times a week, but that nagging pinch in my hip is still there. I am trying to take it easy and rest, but I feel so lazy if I'm not up and active. I need my physical activity eeeeeeveryyyy daaaaaaay, but I know that an overuse injury screams "cool it" and I should just listen to it. For now. Womp womp.

Happy Friday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment