Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Go the Extra Mile & Bitches Get Stuff DONE!


Today was the first day I foam rolled in a long time. After yesterday's 10 miler, I woke up feeling stiff as a board & unwilling to get out of bed. However, the first thing that popped into my brain was, "Hey, legs. How do you feel about a four mile shake out run!?" They weren't into it, but I promised myself I'd get it done after work. Surely my legs would feel loose and ready after the work day!

So, instead of running four miles, I ran five. Way to get it done! I also listened to some pretty good tunes, too, which is always nice to pump you up!



This is what I listened to:

Blue Jeans (Remix): Lana Del Ray
Girlfriend: Pheonix
Pursuit of Happiness: Kid Cudi
Crooked Teeth: Death Cab for Cutie
Bright Lights (Big City): Cee Lo Green
Pumped Up Kicks: Foster the People
Otis: Jay-Z & Kanye West
Backseat: New Boyz (ft. Dev)
Rock That Body: Black Eyed Peas
Who's That Chick: David Guetta & Rihanna
Break Your Heart (Remix): Taio Cruz
N***s in Paris: Jay-Z & Kanye West
Bed Rock: Lil Wayne & Young Money (Ft. Nicki Minaj)


Shake itttttt.

I am going to be working on some more pages for the blog tonight, so stay tuned for some race recaps and recipe pages popping up in the next few days! I might work on a new banner too, but we'll see how adventurous I'm feeling tonight. I might just feel like hanging out with a magazine and going to bed early!

Have a good night!

PS. The news I was talking about on Sunday is that I have a second job! I'll be returning to retail with a bit of website design thrown in there as well. I'm looking forward to it - a new challenge and more skills to learn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment