Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Breakfast Club



Breakfast is without a doubt my favourite meal of the day. Whether I'm running or just hanging out at home on a rest day, I almost always have oatmeal for breakfast. The only exceptions: if I am out for breakfast, at a friend's house, and sometimes if I visit the island and there is no oatmeal on hand (which is rare because my parents stock up on the Holly essentials!). However, I  wanted to share with you some breakfast ideas I found that also correspond with a goal. These goals include losing weight, maintaining heart health, getting that fibre in, convenience, etc. Plus I love breakfast for dinner, so these are good ideas too!


Coffee, coffee, coffee. This is a crucial part of my breakfast, too.

Do you eat the same thing for breakfast every morning? Any great breakfast recipes/ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment