Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Try This: Upperbody Blast Workout


Good morning!

I hope you are all having a good week so far. As you read in my Monday post, life with Nala has been both busy and lazy. During one of her many snoozes I was able to sneak in a workout, and I wanted to share that with you today!

I am all about the at-home workouts right now. Yeah, I was on the hot yoga train and yeah, I did sign up for a recurring membership and haven't been in two weeks. It is so, SO damn hot right now and the thought of going to yoga and sweating through my toes does not sound appealing. Can anyone else relate to this? Does anyone want fall to hurry up?

Okay, going too far there right now. We are, what, half way through summer? Aye aye aye.

Anyway, I'll get back on track here.

If you are looking for a good upper body workout then I would highly recommend giving this one a shot! Added bonus: you only need a pair of free-weights (or dumbbells).



Modify the exercises if you need to. I took a 30 second to one minute break in between each exercise before moving onto the next one. Once all exercises are completed, take a water break and do 'em again!

---

I hope you enjoy the workout! Let me know in the comments what YOUR current favourite workout is right now : )

No comments:

Post a Comment