Monday, February 2, 2015

Andalou Naturals: First Impression


Good afternoon, beautiful people of the internet.

Long time no see! As you know, I tend to fall in and out with this ol' blog of mine. Well, I am hoping to be more in than out (this month at least). I have missed this little space on the interwebs, so I am going to bring it back. Hopefully you guys will join me as I get back into the swing of things!

I am not going to go into a big long song and dance about how life gets busy, blogging falls by the wayside, etc, etc, because you all know that. Hey, life happens! On that note, however, there's a lot of fantastic things going on in my life, including a new fitness goal I am undertaking, and I would like to give you a glimpse into what's happening.

To kick things off, I wanted to do a first impression of a new skincare line I recently discovered. Andalou Naturals uses fruit stem cells in their products, which are free of sulphates, parabens, dyes, etc. They are non-GMO as well, so of course I was super into this right off the bat. Additionally, the sensitive line uses rose stem cells, so it is gentle, nourishing, and full of true fragrance as opposed to artificial scents which can be irritating for my skin.

I am currently using their body lotion, eye revive contour cream (which is more like a gel - cooling on the skin, but not sticky and does not burn), cleansing foam, and as a special treat for my skin, the rosewater mask. The mask has an almost fluffy gel texture. You simply spread an even layer on your skin (it goes on clear too, so you won't look crazy hanging out with green goop on your face), and simply wash it off with cool water after 10-15 minutes. I plan on purchasing the night and day moisturizers once the current products I'm using run out.


Andalou Naturals also has various other lines for different skin types. I highly suggest checking them out if you want a more organic approach to skincare!

What is your current favourite skincare product? Let me know your recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment