Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Beauty Tuesdays: Bath & Body Works HAUL!


Typical selfie complete with a bowl of oatmeal. Totally normal!

Today Sarah and I went on an adventure to Nanaimo. We were both on the hunt for a few things like coffee, candles... And that's about it. And we succeeded! I burned through the majority of my spring/summer scents and a few candles that B bought me for Christmas last year. It takes me a while to get through them, but it seems as if lots have ran out in the same time frame. Hey, that's okay with me!

We spent lots of time browsing around the stores, but honestly, I don't even know what I like anymore! Well, I do, but I always think of all the other things (like groceries) I could spend my money on. However, I kinda treated myself today in the sense that I actually BOUGHT some items that are more of a novelty than practical.


Typical Starbucks shot, because we are girls and that's what (some) girls do, right? We actually had Starbucks TWICE. Once on the way to Nanaimo, and again when we were done browsing in Chapters. It is so hard not to go when it's conveniently placed on every. single. corner!

After driving around more (there was lots of back and forth, but I will touch on that in a different post) it was time to get my run on! I was first planning on completing this run once B had left for work, but the impromptu Nanaimo trip kinda pushed it onto the back burner. At least I still got 'er done!


Oreo was really tired after running 10 miles before dinner. I was too!

And uh, I may or may not have stretched after. Hint: I skipped it. I will do some before bed tonight, but I was SO HUNGRY. So naturally stretching had to wait and food had to get into my belly. Logic! It's called refueling, people.

Moving right along...

These are the goodies I got from B&BW!


Clockwise:
Mini Candles: Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Autumn, Cider Lane
Hand Soap: Pumpkin Caramel Latte, Farmstand Apple & Vermont Sugar Maple (shouldn't it be maple sugar? Just sayin' Bath & Body Works)
3-Wick Candles: Roasted pumpkin butter & leaves

Oh. My. Goodness. I am burning Roasted Pumpkin Butter right now and it smells heavenly! Perfect blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, all those tasty warm spices wrapped up inside a pumpkin. I am so excited for fall! It is probably my favourite season by far.

Roasted Pumpkin Butter candle + pajamas + blanket + chai tea + cat + B = the foolproof equation for a wonderful Tuesday night.

Have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment