Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Beauty Tuesday: Second Edition


1. Nivea Smooth Replenishing Hand Cream: Lightly scented and fast absorbing, this hand cream leaves your skin soft without the greasy mess other lotions leave behind. I like this Macadamia Nut Oil formula because I notice the difference right after one application. As an added bonus, it is a thick cream that deeply nourishes and doubles as an excellent cuticle moisturizer, too!
Found at Wal-Mart for approx. $4.00

2. Wide-toothed Comb from Goody: I am guilty of brushing my hair with a standard bristle hair brush when my hair is still wet. This can damage your hair right from the roots and cause breakage, which is a no-go for me considering my hair is fine enough as it is. So, as an alternative I picked up this wide-toothed comb. It is perfect for detangling your hair without too much tugging and pulling.
Found at SuperStore for approx. $4.00

3. LUSH Lip Scrub in Bubblegum: I probably could just scrub some sugar on my lips and get the same effect, but it must be the bubblegum flavor that has me hooked on this! A little goes a long way, and the scrub preps your lips for a smooth lipstick application or simply for a coat of lip balm. It is blended with jojoba oil for moisturization, and the best thing is that you can just lick it off!
I received my lip scrub in a gift box purchased around Christmas. However, you can find it at any LUSH store and it retails for approx. $9.95.

Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment