Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Beauty Tuesday: Current Favourites!


I have decided that each Tuesday, I am going to pick some beauty products that I am loving. It will be a quick post with the amount of products varying each week, and I will include a combination of make up, hair, skin, and nail goodies with a short review on each! Can you tell I've been watching too many YouTube beauty videos? Hint: I have.

1. Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser: This is one of my favourite concealers by far. It is easy to blend, and you can build up the coverage without enhancing dry spots. I apply this to my under eyes and around my nose and mouth, areas where I am prone to A) darkness (hello, bags) and redness.

2. LUSH Sea Spray: This is a sea salt spray that you mist in your hair to add texture. It has a fragrant scent (according to the label that scent is neroli oil) and a little goes a long way. Note: Do not spray too much or else you will have crunchy hair.

3. Revlon Lip Butters: I have two of these, and I look forward to purchasing more to add to my collection! The one pictured above, also most recently purchased, is called Strawberry Shortcake. It is a moisturizing lipstick/lip gloss hybrid that has nice colour payoff.

4. Revlon Naked Powder: I used to use MAC powder, but then I became poor trying to keep up that habit. Then, I used CoverGirl, then Maybelline Mineral powder, and now I have found THIS gem! Revlon Naked Powder can be as light as you want it to be, or you can build up the coverage without looking like someone shook a bag of flour all over your face. I use the colour light, and it is one of few products that work well with my sensitive skin. Bonus: it has little to no scent and applies wonderfully with a fluffy face brush.

5. Physician's Formula "Happy" Blush: I was on the hunt for a new blush about a week ago when I stumbled upon this. I picked the shade "Warm," and it gives a nice, pink glow to your cheeks. It is not overly shimmery like some blushes, and it gives a natural flush to your cheeks. Plus the packaging is uber cute, and I am a sucker for that!

And some wise words to end this short post


9AM start time? You've got at least an extra hour, ladies.

1 comment:

  1. You should investigate if any of the brands test on animals :)

    ReplyDelete