Sunday, February 24, 2013

21, A Long Run & Sunday Fun


I woke up on Friday 21 years old. What!?

So, the day was actually fairly uneventful since I spent from 830-530 outside of the house. When I came home, my mom had made sundried tomato fettuccine with veggies and shrimp, and we had this beauty for dessert (as per birthday girl's request): 




Holy heaven. Needless to say, I fell into a sugar-induced sleep that night. My parents and Brandon both got me huuuuge amounts of candy, and my plan is to eat it all now, so I won't be tempted to eat it in the future. That's my logic, for ya!

Then, this fella came over.


Yep, he tolerates me! He also spoils me with candy and keeps my feet warm, so that's nice, too. On Friday night he had a big ol' bouquet of flowers for me, and they had my favourites, too (gerber daisies).



The best singing card ever. Thank you, B!

Now we are at today, as yesterday was fairly uneventful. It went something like this: work, come home and eat left over birthday cake and candy, then do a quick weights work out since I didn't run on my birthday or Saturday.

So, today was filled with running, some shopping, movie-watching (we saw Identity Thief - soooo funny. Go see it, now!), eating, and Oscars-watching. Well, for a little bit anyway.

Miles for the day: 10

Best meal of the day:


Spinach pie & a bigggg salad with egg and shrimp for protein. Aw, yeah!

And now it is bed time. I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment