Monday, October 1, 2012

A Quick Fit Questionnaire & I'm Baaaaack

 
1. Favourite time to workout: Morning or early evening
 
2. Favourite place to workout: Treadmill if I'm indoors, gyms, outside
 
3. Favourite workout shirt: A blue Lululemon tank top with silverescent technology or something. Aka, anti stink technology.

4. Favourite workout shorts: Everlast spandex shorts with grips on the inside
 
5. Favourite song to listen to while working out: N****s in Paris by Jay-Z & Kanye
 
6. Weights exercise you like most: SQUATS! Squats, squats, squats, squats, squats (sung in the tune of "Shots" by LMFAO)
 
7. Favourite post workout snack? Vega vanilla chai protein shake or anything with PB!
 
8. How do you get to your place of working out? Running
 
9. Would you workout if you didn’t have to in order to stay fit and healthy? Absolutely! It's a passion and a hobby of mine that makes me feel better. It benefits you in more ways than just staying fit and healthy.
 
10. Favourite thing to do to pass time during cardio: Listen to music, watch TV on a treadmill run, play with speed, add hills, etc.
 
11. How many times per week do you exercise? Generally six days a week, sometimes five
 
12. What gets you most motivated to workout? The feeling you get after working out is unbeatable! Plus different quotes and inspirational pictures online, and how working out will get me closer to my goals.
 
13. Do you work alone or with a partner? I generally work out by myself, with the exception of group fitness classes.
 
14. Any embarrassing moments while running or at the gym? I tripped during my last half marathon. Does that count? Brush it off!
 
15. Water or sports drink? Water
 
16. Favorite thing about working out: The feeling of accomplishment, pushing yourself harder and being able to do things you weren't able to do a few days, weeks, months, years ago.
 
17. What’s one lift/exercise you wish you were better at? Um I guess any heavy lifting exercises for large muscle groups. For example, I don't have access (at home) to any big weights or bars, so that is sad!
 
18. Favorite magazine/website for tips: Um I do enjoy Fitsugar.com from time to time, Runner's World
 
19. Favorite food to gain mass: Not my focus
 
20. Favorite food when you’re trying to cut/lose fat: Eat clean, train mean!
 
 
 
Just a quickie post before I head to bed! I took this weekend off working out since I woke up with a nasty cold on Thursday. However, I am feeling better now and ready to tackle the half marathon on Sunday! It'll be a great way to start the first week of October, and I am feeling healthy and excited about the upcoming race. However, I have to try to calm myself down since technically I am tapering this week (or rather, cutting down my mileage until race day).
 
Today's work out was a seven mile run. I was going to settle for six, by why do six when you can do seven and your legs feel great and you have nothing else to do? So, that happened, and now I will decrease my distance from there. Friday is a cross-training day (spin & core class since I missed it last week due to dying of a cold), then Saturday complete rest so I am prepared for race day. Woohoo! I am so excited. Sometimes all it takes is a few days off to rekindle the romance. With Running, duh.
 
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment