Friday, August 10, 2012

Warning: If You're Hungry, This Post Will NOT Help You


Good things: dinner tonight (below), Starbucks & two much needed rest days coming up. One of them will be an active rest day (with a bike ride or a walk in there, maybe some core work), and the other will be a complete rest day. I don't take them often enough once I get back into a regular routine, so I'm looking forward to it. Plus, I ran 30 miles this week (that's including the 3 that I will run tomorrow morning before work), so I think I deserve it considering I haven't had this mileage in a while!

I also need new running shoes. As I ran today I noticed that there is almost zero cushion left in mine. Well, I guess that's to be expected when there's almost 400 miles on your shoes. Oops.

Some eats from the day:

 

Buckwheat chia seed pancake topped with natural PB, raisins, 1/2 banana & some syrup. I had a blueberry banana smoothie as well which was deliiiiiiiish! I'm on a smoothie kick lately.


 After run eats, pre dinner. Apparently I can't save my appetite.

And the best meal of the day...


Shrimp & scallop salad with garlic toast. There was a grapefruit vinaigrette dressing that was amazing! And since I haven't had enough coffee today (well, I had an almond milk latte during lunch at work), Sarah & I stopped at Starbucks. Seriously, so hard to resist when it is RIGHT THERE staring at you in the face. Mmm, skinny caramel macchiato. You taste like heaven.

Happy Friday night! As you can tell, I'm gettin' crazy over here writing a blog post, browsing the internet and proooobably going to bed early. Waaatch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment