Sunday, August 26, 2012

Last Night, I Wore My Party Pants. I Even Ran Today!


 I am posting this picture, because it applies to my situation today. I went to a party last night, and this happened:


Looooved it! And a few other bevvies here and there. Anyway, it was a good night! Lots of fun, lots of dancing, and I may have lost my voice (partially).

However, I didn't feel that awful, despite maybe 5 hours of sleep compared to my usual 8 or 9. I woke up too early since I am incapable of sleeping in apparently, and decided I would run and get my mileage up to 40 for the week. OH YEAH! Way to get 'er done, even though it was a cloudy run...

Ha ha. My bad.

I felt good after I ran and ate and drank a mug of chai tea the size of my face. And took some Tylenol. And I had an awesome day! Hooray, tea all around!


So pumped up. So pumped up to just hang out in my sweatpants all night, go to bed early, wake up & go to work tomorrow. Positivity is key here, people.

Here is the breakdown of my mileage for the week. It's pretty cool to look back and see what you've done and the progress, especially when you are in training!


Yay! I think it was my highest mileage I've ran in a long time. I'm feeling super confident about the half marathon coming up! :)

Anyway, I think it's almost time for birthday cake. At least I hope it is.

Happy Birthday Dad! I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment