Saturday, September 10, 2016

Photo Diary: Kelowna Getaway 2016


Because when your dog is asleep, you must take advantage of this time and place the poop emoji in the appropriate place, right?

I wanted to share some of the photos I took during our trip to Kelowna over the Labour Day long weekend. It had been about ten years since I last went to Kelowna, so I'd say it was long overdue!


Needless to say, it is absolutely beautiful there. Of course, we only toured a limited area of Kelowna, but I am sure the rest of the area is equally as pretty.


Nala loved walking along the waterfront and meeting all kinds of people and other dog friends!


I am a water girl at heart. I mean, I practically grew up in my family's pool playing mermaids and practicing my somersaults in the water. Plus, I have always lived near the ocean, so being near the water in Kelowna felt like home to me. There is something about being by the water that is so peaceful and serene. In my dream world, I would live either ocean front or lake front and have my morning coffee out on the deck every day! One day : )


Plus, the amount of wineries in the area are endless. Next time I come back, I'd love to tour around the vineyards and learn more about the wine culture in the Okanagan. 

--

There we have it! Short and sweet. A little bonus post for ya! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment