Friday, July 8, 2016

5 Things Friday


1. Holland Creek Trail Hike

I am back this Friday with some more weekly favourites for you! I hope you are all having a wonderful week and have some fun plans for the weekend. On the other hand, if you have no plans, I hope you enjoy that time to relax! : )

Time for the favourites!


2. Bronzer: Since it's summer time, I have been adding a little bit of bronzer into my make up routine. You will see an every day make up routine video next Wednesday that features this little palette from Tarte Cosmetics. I received this for Christmas as part of a holiday kit, so I am not sure if it is available still, but if you can purchase the bronzer alone, I highly recommend it! It is called "social butterfly."


3. Fresh blueberries: All hail the glorious blueberry bushes in our backyard! I picked this giant freezer bag full of them on Sunday after our hike. You already know I am on a huge blueberry kick, and now that I don't have to pay for blueberries for a while, that train ain't stoppin' anytime soon!


4. Foam Rolling: Ugh, hurts so good. I have not foam rolled in a hot minute, and the first time I did it this week I could totally tell that my muscles would be dying in the best way ever. After my long run last weekend my hamstrings were so sore, and then we went for our hike on Sunday and my quads were sore. This meant that foam rolling was calling my name, otherwise I would be hurting even more! Yes, I still neglect to stretch properly after my runs (five-ish minutes is good, right?), so adding foam rolling into my routine will benefit my muscles. Plus, you can watch tv and foam roll at the same time, so #winning.


5. Calling all cereal lovers! This cereal has been my jam lately. I add it on top of smoothie bowls, or put it in a little mug and top it with either almond or cashew milk for a little snack. Plus, it is not loaded with sugar like some other cereals. I mean, cereal in general obviously isn't the best, most wholesome food to eat, but it helps when you can read the ingredient list, you know?

---

There we have it! Five favourites on this fine Friday. What are you loving this week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment