Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Breaking News! Reviving the Blog


So, it's been a while since I wrote a blog post, and when I say a while, I mean four months.

Where did the time go? Whenever I thought, "I need to write a blog post! I'll do that tomorrow!" it just kept falling by the wayside, and now here we are, four months later typing away with lots to catch up on!

And when I say lots, I don't mean that much. Since Summer is here, I've been spending lots of time outside in my garden, reading (I am on a book kick lately!), and generally hanging out. Oh, and working, and running of course!

Since the last time we chit chatted in March, I have ran a few races. The Times Colonist 10KM in April, the Twilight Shuffle 5K & Goddess Run 5K in June, and so far nothing planned here in July. I am going to be volunteering at the SeaWheeze in Vancouver again next month, and the only race currently on my schedule is for October 26th - the Rock n' Roll Vancouver Half Marathon.

It's funny to look back and see how packed my race calendar was only last year and the year before, and suddenly this year it has eased off tremendously. This is by choice, and because I have just been running for FUN lately without any end goals in mind. That will most likely change as I search for more races, so I will be sure to keep you posted.

And yes, I will actually keep you posted.

The thing is, once you start a blog - a little home for you to write and babble on the internet - you kind of miss it once you have an extended break. So with this said, I am going to revive the blog and spend some more time on it. I can't say I will be posting every single day, but I will post more than once every four months, that's for sure! Perhaps the blog needs a little face lift and some tweaking here and there. We shall see what happens!


Until next time! As in, soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment