Sunday, November 24, 2013

HOLY CRAPOLA











Once upon a time, I used to blog frequently. Then one day I fell off the blogging bandwagon for no reason whatsoever. However, I found my way back after spending far too long away from Healthy Living Holly, and now

I'M BACK!

Hope you enjoyed some photo spam from the month of November. To be honest, I have been pretty busy livin' my life, still running (frantically running my way to 100 miles for this month... Gonna take lots of miles and probably some two-a-days next week to get me there, but my mind is on the right track), starting a new big kid job, and just having fun. Do you ever forget to have fun? And then suddenly someone introduces it back into your life and you have one of those AHA! moments and wonder why you missed out on simply having fun for so long? It feels good to be back :)

I hope you all have been doing amazingly well. I am in the midst of Christmas shopping and gearing up for the holidays. Yes, this means listening to the Christmas music station on the radio and also listening to Christmas music at the office (in the comfort of my own headphones, of course). I have most of my Christmas shopping finished too, so that is a relief! Gotta beat the crowds, right?

Anyway, I wanted to check in and let you guys know that I am in fact alive and no, I have not abandoned you. Here's hoping I can be a bit more consistent ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment