Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Video: My Every Day Make Up Routine


Can you guess what this post is all about?

Yep, my every day make up routine!

Disclaimer: I am by no means a make up artist or even a video guru for that matter ; ) You will see that below in my super quick make up video.

Here are some of the products I use pretty much every day. Usually on the weekends I don't wear much make up at all, but since I work full time, I like to wear a little bit of make up at least so I don't look like a walking zombie, ya know?

You can find all products from Sephora! The gold palette and "bling it on" blush palette are from Tarte cosmetics as part of their 2015 holiday collection. I don't think you can still get the full pack in store, but you may be able to find it online if you are curious.


When it comes to make up, I am simple. Like, so simple it hurts and people probably wonder why I never do anything different with my face. Well guess what, people? Sometimes I do a bit of a contour with that "social butterfly" shade above. I didn't in this video, but I felt the need to throw that out there so you didn't think all these products go to waste ; ) Lol. When it comes to eyeshadows, if and when I use it it is always a neutral colour. That's why you don't see anything crazy in here!



In this video, I used the shade "beaming" from the bling it on palette. It may be hard to tell from the picture, but it is my most loved shade, closely followed by prim.


My skin is super picky, and so far the Sephora brand of foundation is working out well for me. It is in shade Light 14, and the Nars concealer is Light 2/Vanilla.

So, onto the video!


See? That's why I don't do the YouTube ; ) I am already wearing a bit of foundation in the video, so it is not a complete routine that includes my skin care regime, but you get the idea. I love me some highlighter, and I often rotate between the "pink champagne" shade shown above, and a highlighter from Becca in the shade opal.

P.S. I apologize for the poor lighting! I used my laptop camera, and Lord knows how good that quality is. I will definitely consider getting a better camera if I plan to do future videos!

Here is the finished look (sans mascara on the lower lashes): Simple & easy!


Let me know in the comments if you have any make up recommendations! Despite only using a handful of things in the morning, I do love make up shopping. I just hate spending money on it ; ) LOL. What are your go to products?

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment