Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Quick Update: Fall Scenes


A lone Maple leaf on a fallen tree


Glimpses of fresh water on a walk in the woods


Sun in the trees


Hanging out with this goofy guy. Dogs are the new cats when it comes to climbing on windowsills! 


Fall colours captured after coffee with a girlfriend

I wanted to share some photos I took yesterday while on a walk with my mom & Marley around the lake. I should do this more often! There's nothing better than seeing the fall colours up close and getting a good dose of fresh air in the process. Plus, it's never a bad thing to be in the great outdoors!

Today's workout: 4.25 mile run

I kept things easy on this run as I felt a bit of soreness in my left calf. The last thing I want to do is push too hard before Sunday and arrive at the start line feeling not up to par.

Anyway, just a quick post to share some photos and things with you all! Hope you all are having a great week so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment